TUAH Group Dormitel
- Total Lot Area = 400m2
- Gross Floor Area = 126.01m2
- Total Construction Area = 1,034.87m2
- # of Storeys = 4 w/ Basement
- Designed = February 2019
- Entry Porch, Lobby Cafe, Drop-off Area, Basement Parking, Laundromat, Water filling station
- Dormitel units with common pantry and lounge per floor
- Rear Yard and Roof Garden
- Green wall used as shading
- Main staircase w/ clerestory
- Light and air wells give access to natural light and cross ventilation for rooms and ventilation for T&B’s.
- Energy efficient lamps and appliances
- Solar Water Heaters andSolar PV Panels
- Rain Water Collection Tanks, and water efficient fixtures.
- Low VOC paints
- Ground floor is elevated 1.0m above street level
- BP344 compliant ramp and elevator provided for PWD access
- PWD friendly public toilet and 2 PWD friendly dormitel units per floor are provided
- Healthier, pleasant & comfortable interiors with natural light and cross ventilation for rooms and common areas.
- Grass pavers reduced urban heat island effect.
- Green wall provided sufficient shading and cooling effect due to evapo-transpiration.
- Green wall likewise acts as a buffer of strong winds, dust, noise, rain, apart from solar heat gain.
- Daylight from light wells and other fenestrations deem artificial light unnecessary during daytime.
- Rain water collected is used for irrigation and water efficient fixtures result in reduced water bills
- Energy efficient lamps and appliances, solar water heater and solar pv panels result in reduced electric bills
- Raising ground floor by 1.0m above street level mitigates risk of flooding
- Providing Universal Design standard compliant facilities allow access and ease of PWD users.