Topside Valley Road
- Total Lot Area = 143m2
- Gross Floor Area = 126.01m2
- Int (G/F) 61.08m2 + (2/F) 64.93m2 = 126.01m2
- Ext (G/F) 50.13m2 + (2/F) 27.68m2 = 77.81m2
- Total Construction Area = 203.82m2
- # of Storeys = 2
- Turnover Date = Jan 2019
- Entry Porch
- Office & Lanai
- Powder Room & Toilet & Bath
- Bedroom with ensuite
- Kitchen & Laundry Area
- Entrance Balcony
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Toilets & Baths
- Kitchen & Laundry
- Green wall used as shading on the West facade
- Central staircase with operable windows
- Light and air wells give access to natural light and cross ventilation for rooms and ventilation for Toilets & Baths.
- Energy efficient lamps and appliances
- Solar Water Heaters and Solar PV Panels for net metering
- Rainwater Collection Tanks, and water efficient fixtures.
- Low VOC paints
Green features and benefits
- Healthier, pleasant & comfortable interiors with natural light and cross ventilation.
- Grass pavers reduced urban heat island effect.
- Green wall provided sufficient shading of afternoon sun and provide further cooling due to evapo-transpiration.
- Green wall likewise acts as a buffer of strong winds, dust, noise, rain, apart from solar heat gain.
- Daylight from light wells and other fenestrations deem artificial light unnecessary during daytime.
- Ceiling fans w/ lamps provided in rooms. Air conditioning a necessity only during extremely warm and humid conditions
- Rain water collected is used for irrigation.
- Energy efficient lamps and appliances, solar water heater, and water efficient fixtures result in reduced electric and water bills
- Installation of solar water heater and solar pv panels for net metering further reduced electric bills.