Total Lot Area = 191.17m2
Gross Floor Area = 196.28 m2
Total Construction Area = 401m2
# of Storeys = 3
Turnover Date = February 2009
- Living, Dining Main & Utility Kitchen, Powder Room, Play Room
- Laundry, Maids’ Room & Toilet & Bath
- 3 Bedrooms with ensuites, Balcony,
- Roof Deck with Toilet & Bath and outdoor Kitchen
Mr. Randy Uson The Green Design of Architect Pabs Suarez is very much a daily blessing. During the summer, it allows for cool ventilation not normally found in most homes these days. Our air-well gives us a morning breeze while dining. During the cooler days, it is like being in Baguio while staying in Metro
- Central staircase with operable windows
- Pocket gardens at light and air wells giving access to natural light and cross ventilation for all rooms and ventilation for Toilet & Baths
- Energy efficient lamps and appliances, and water efficient fixtures
- Low VOC paints
- Healthier, pleasant & comfortable interiors with natural light and cross ventilation with reduced energy consumption.
- Shaded areas as source of cross ventilation are sources of cooler air.
- Main staircase as source of diffused daylight, in conjuction with daylight from light wells make artificial light not a necessity during daytime.
- Air conditioning a necessity only during extremely warm and humid conditions.
- Energy efficient lamps and appliances, and water efficient fixtures result in reduced electric and water bills.
- Raising ground floor by 1.0m above street level mitigates risk of flooding